Tuesday 1 December 2009

senior moment

well the day started with good intentions at 6am as i had an appointment at ten & promised to pop to Nettie's (my daughter) ten came & went with time ticking away so I decided to check my diary only to find my appointment is actually tomorrow. arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Nettie thought it was funny, I visited Nettie & we achieved a few things so I thought I would go home to continue with my craft room sorting out as I have a bed settee being delivered tomorrow. I never got around to doing my tasks so I will have to work fast tomorrow or the delivery will be left on the drive.
I have been blog hopping to linseys dts & there are some lovely craft items.
well may be later in the week I will manage to get down to some work.
I have a 40th male card to do before sunday lunch time & a 70th so I really need to motivate myself so with that in mind I am going to get some shut eye.
Take care & happy dreams.
If you feel like leaving a comment then please do so
Sleep tite
Mandy xx

1 comment:

Nettie said...

Defo for the senior moment!! Ha ha. I have popped you a blog award on my blog.x