Wednesday 25 November 2009

You don't bring me flowers everyday



I love bears so make a few xmas cards at the weekend.
Just thought I would do a quick post before bedtime, I have stolen this idea from my daughters blogas I was in a hurry to make a card for my Boss who I thought was visiting today.( blonde moment) got the wrong day.

By getting the wrong day I ended up with Nettie helping me in the way of her making a stunning gift handbag which you will be able to view over on her blog, well once I mail over the photos.

I think I like the bag just as much as the gift so hope the boss does too.

Just before I go I will post one other card that I have made over the weekend.

Sleep snugly

xxx



1 comment:

Nettie said...

I love love your flower pot card. We all have to gain inspiration from somewhere.x