Monday 23 November 2009

Snowmen on th loose


Hello to one & all.

I said I would post my pictures once I had a chance to get some decent pictures.

I spent an afternoon last week with my very talented Daughter Nettie
but we do our own thing & this is what I came up with. I bought half a metre of this snowman material at a craft exabition back in the summer so thought I would set to with my first batch of xmas cards needed.

I have tried not to have more than two cards the same even though these will all be posted out across the many counties.

I used different coloured card from the papermill & some I cut apertures in to put the snowmen behind. The glitter paper was purchased at Dunelm at a bargain price of £1.99 which I think gives the card a real sparkle & I was able to get 3 cards out of one sheet.

The left hand card I decided to cut the frame out with foam pads to make it look as if the snowman was looking out.

I quite like making black christmas cards & with silver to make it sparkle, I also borrowed Nettie's snowflake punch.

Well I have gone on long enough so I will add the last picture & say good nite.
well I messed that up & the picyures went to the top of the page so that's where they will stay

Sweet dreams

Mandy





1 comment:

Nettie said...

Your getting better at these posts!! Love the snowmen.x