Friday 20 November 2009

Sydney's door plague


This is my first post with my Daughter Nettie sitting along side of me to correct the size 9 blunders.
I created this door plague as I have two Grandson's who stay over most weekends & only Freddie's name has been on the door since he was born so I thought he desevered his name along side his brothers.
I thought this would fit the bill as regards the Allsorts challenge which was to make something for a child.
I bought the chipboard letters from the Range but was missing an extra Y so had to create an extra one,I just popped into a local garden centre this morning & bought the star12x12 for 20pence which I used for back ground but to stiffen it I just glued it to some coloured 12x12 card.
I added the dragonflies because I didn't have any worms (which is what Sydney brings to me weekly from the garden)
Can't wait to see what his comments are as he will arrive shortly.
Well that's about all for now or we won't be ready for the chill out on TV for Children in need.
Take care for now
Mandy

4 comments:

Debs said...

Hi Mandy
Great door plaque - love the idea.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

Lisa said...

Hi Mandy, This is fab! I am sure Sydney will love it.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Karin said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I found my way through your talented daughter...and you plaque is a perfect first post...Well done!

Nettie said...

Hi Mum
I thought I would leave you a loving comment and be the first, but I see I have been pipped to the post!!! Well done you, I'm so proud.xx