Wednesday 2 December 2009

Lazy delivery men

Well so much for having a good feeling when you order a new sofa . men arrived in white van knock on the door shoves a piece of paper in my face says sign that, I laugh & say i haven't even got it yet. both men struggle up the drive try once to get sofa through front door say no sorry so i suggest using french doors around back but no can't do that mrs, I suggest unpacking only to be told can't do as policy we have dirty hands. I was told you will have to ask your partner to get it in we will cover with a blanket( bearing in mind that it is blowing a gale & raining cats & Dogs)
Well I had to laugh as I was powerless to do anything.
The sofa stayed on the drive from 2.30 until 7pm so can't be bad, what would have happened if I didn't have a lovely hubby & a neighbour to lend a hand.
Oh well worse things happen but just thought it would make someone laugh.
all i was trying to tidy my craft room but still have a double bed for family to do a sleep over.
I am sad enough to have photos to make you laugh, well I will upload them tonorrow
So sleep tite & don't let the bed bugs bite xxxxxxx

1 comment:

Karin said...

We have all had days like this. Thsnks for the smile today :)