Sunday 6 December 2009

Busy but fun weekend

well our weekend starts on friday with the school run to pick up my little grandsons who stay over on friday nights & go home usually saturday evenings.
As the boys don't have a bath at home we always have fun usually with Nettie my daughter getting rather wet & this week was no different.
we managed to get the christmas tree up with the boys putting the 7ft tree together with very little help from me especially as they are only 4 & 5, it did rather lack the finesse but it was fun watching 7 hopefully I will manage to post the pictures before going away tomorrow.
Today was a really lovely day as we went to a lunchtime get together for an old neighbour as a surprise for her 7oth which was really lovely to catch up with all our old friends.
I made a card this morning for our friend & rather winged as it took longer to make than I thought but was really pleased with the finished product.
I made a card in a shape of a flower which opened up, I cut out loads of petals & shaped them by running an embossing tool to shape them which altered the shape making the flower very pretty.
Any way time to call it a day & put the party dress back in moth balls until next time.
Sleep tite xx

No comments: