Sunday 27 December 2009

sydney's stop over

well christmas has come & gone with lots of people coming to stay.
Today is my birthday & my Husband bought me a big shot that works at the press of a button
I also ended up with the beautiful box that Nettie made recently .WOW I am so lucky .
Late afternoon my daughter went home with her boys but sadly one is unwell & has been admitted to hospital so Sydney who is four has decided he is back to stay but said he's not staying long cause he needs to sleep at mummy's.
well if I don't pop by soon then Happy new year as I need to go read spiderman as it's very important.
Love & best wishes for good health,wealth & companionship.
xx

1 comment:

Karin said...

Happy New Year to you! So sorry about the past post about your pillow box :( I remember at a job a few years ago, someone made ornaments for everyone, and half the people threw them away in their trash too. I was appalled...So sad that some people don't appreciate handiwork...let alone have any tact or manners! It was well done and thoughtful of you nonetheless.