Wednesday 16 December 2009

Secret Santa pillow box

I went to a Christmas work meeting & took part in the secret Santa where by we had a name to find a gift for £7 which wasn't too hard.
I found two Christmas baubles with Guinea pigs painted on them as the recipient loves ( you guessed it) Guinea pigs. I thought I would do a fancy box which took me all evening to decorate but was chuffed with the end result.
I had a good day until I was just dumping my rubbish in the bin only to find my box had been dumped in the bin with stuff chucked in on top of it.
I have to say I was absolutely gutted to see all my work gone down the pan so to speak, I did meet a really nice young girl who was disgusted & wanted me to go back to the room & get it to repair the damage.
Just as well we all have different values.
well thats all for now as I'm fed up of moaning.
Oh before I go we have had snow here , it's soooooooooooo exciting , even better if you can snuggle down in bed when hubby's alarm goes off.
best wishes to one & all
Take care xxxxx

1 comment:

Nettie said...

This IS very beautiful. Shame it ended up in the bin by your colleague.x