Tuesday 11 February 2014

wet and windy february


Hi everybody
Well the time is fast aproaching that special day in everyone's lives that demands that you spend shed loads of money, you know the day it's called Valentines Day.
My husband and I don't celebrate it as we have our wedding Anniversary five days later but that doesn't stop me having fun making cards for others.
I love making cards and loads of mess in the process,but I am not so great at doing the inserts until I really have too.
My Daughter is always putting my cards in boxes and marking them up in neat boxes.
Well I received my long awaited parcel with my scan and cut machine inside and I was amazed at what it can cut out, it was amazing but I have to do lots of homework to maximise its use so watch this space.
I will post a few of the cards that i have been busy making.Not a great picture which I was unable to rotate for better viewing.

No comments: