Tuesday 25 February 2014

Tidy up

Well this was not planned but I was fed up with only having a few inches to work in even though I have 7ft of work top to create on but I had so many cards that I had made with no inserts, I spent the afternoon making inserts & then matching envelopes to finish and last of all putting the finished card in a poly bag.
I now have a box full of finished cards woo hoo. I now need to get selling so that i can buy some more stash.
After completing that job i managed to get a few crafty drawers cleaned and rearranged.
I know my Daughter will laugh at this but I thought to make life easy i would draw a plan of my craft room & mark up what is in each draw, shelf and box. I am NOT KNOWN FOR BEING ORGANISED.
Make me angry and I clean for England.
well over the last few days Dollie has been indoors and been very naughty in as much as she thinks she's a cat and climbs all over the sofa but keeps tiddling so the covers have to be washed yet again.
She has also been tunnelling out of her run & when i go to get her in at night she runs to the furthest point of the run so that I can't get her.
What a little pickle she is.
Once I have cleared more space I will post some pictures of my completed cards.
Well I'm off to buy some real black card if its not sold out so I will say goodnight
see you soon

No comments: