Sunday 4 July 2010

Spaceman

I had some real fun making this card. My grandson Kieran is 3 this birthday and I have made him a Space themed side step card. I have really gone for some spacy embellishments on this one and loved the image, which is from Digistamp Boutique.

I have coloured the image using Promarker pens and added a little bit of bling with some glitter. This little chap's name is Josh. This is my first time making a side step card and I managed it without any hiccups.
I am entering this card for the Digistamp Boutique July challenge. Catch you all later, I'm off to catch some sun rays. Mandy.x

3 comments:

Karin said...

Hi Mandy! This little spaceman is adorable :) I'm sure your grandson will think it's brilliant. Good luck on the challenge entry too.

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Mandy, what a stunning card. Love how you've coloured the image and your step card looks amazing. Thanks for joining in with our monthly competition over at DSB. Hugs, Denise x

Emma said...

Wow such a fabulous card, love the step style and all the details.
Thanks for joining us in the monrthly challenge over at DigiStamp Boutique.
Hugs Emma x