Sunday 18 July 2010

Fairy






I thought I would just post this little fairy seeing as I have just seen the polka doodles challenge, this fairy lives in my friend beautifully compact garden.



Well it has been beautiful today & I have spent the entire day



out in the garden, firstly came the most important bit which was breakast on the decking then I moved onto mowing the front & back lawns.



I then had a brain wave & thought I would cut out the brambles which turned into a mammouth task. I would like to know how rubbish like that grows so fast , I wore thick gloves but have ended up with plenty of cuts & thorns in me. so much for spending the day making cards ready for our Hospice fete which is fast approaching. I did mamage to make a few cards last night .



The cards above are ones I made for friends & the purple one I made for my sister in law.



Time for bed so TTFN xx

1 comment:

Nettie said...

Great cards, but why haven't you entered your seaside card for the Polkadoodles challenge this week??