Monday 22 March 2010

catchin up

Hello there my few followers who I have sadly neglected.
Apart from the crafting i have done at our local hospice with my daughter I don't seem to have had much time to do card making, I have however been busy knitting a shawl for my Daughter in four ply which I am doing okay with. I just have two and a half lace borders to do which I have to really concentrate on or I have to unpick & start again which has happened more than a few times. When i get it finished I will post it here. I still have my shawl from my first baby which was 32 years ago, quite scary when you think like that. My nan knitted my shawl for me & I have knitted a shawl for each of my children when they have had their first baby. People don't seem to do as much knitting as they used to.
Well it's getting late & as I am taking care of my neighbours mum for part of the day I need to get some beauty sleep.
TTFN xxx

No comments: