Thursday 18 February 2010

Naughty me

Well here I am again & sadly I can't up load my latest makes as I stupidly loaded them on my main computer, so now I'm settled on the sofa & can't be bother just now to transfer. My computers don't share information , I expect I have male computers.
I have been overseeing the decorating of my hallway in pink & now awaiting an aubergine carpet to complete the package. I hope I have chosen right.
I did make a few chocolate boxes for the dinner table on sunday which I was quite pleased with.
I have also made a card for my husband for our 33rd wedding anniversary tomorrow & I cheated by making my envelope out of red wrapping paper which costs a faction of conventional papers & looks good.
Well must get back to my knitting the shawl for peanut, if you don't understand that then go to my Daughters blog nettie noodles
Take care LOLxx

No comments: