Tuesday 19 January 2010

Meet molly

Meet Mollie who came to live with me in 2008 when her owner died & she was left to me, My Daughter Nettie now calls her Diva as she is boss & hates me doing things like having my computer on my lap.
At this moment in time she is crying at me as she wants to be on my lap.
If Nettie & I are crafting at the dining table then she sits in amoungst our crafting equipment & often plays with things.
We do have another cat called Tigra but sadly he gets bossed by Mollie but he is the cat that brings me mice or squirrels home daily, sadly the other night he brought in a mouse through the window & sat at the end of the bed & crunched his way through it( yuck
I wouldn't be without them though.
Hopefully I will get on my other computer where my latest craft makes have been down loaded.
So for now it's TTFN for now
Love
Mandy & Mollie

2 comments:

Karin said...

Thanks for showing a picture of your sweet Mollie! Love her white paws!

Nettie said...

Yes, this is a cute picture of the DIVA!!!! With capital letters!!! Mollie rules the house and noise when she doesn't get her own way. What a spoilt child.Loves ya mols.x